Fees & Rates
Limcroma Safaris specializes in bow and rifle hunting.
Plains game species that Limcroma Safaris has to offer
Giraffe Honey Badger
Kudu Up to 49”
Sable up to 39” Sable above 39”
Dangerous Game hunts include the following species
Price List Format
We have the perfect safari adventure for you!Your dream African Safari can be customized to suit your specific needs.
- 1 on 1 guided safaris (One Professional Hunter / PH / Guide with one hunter)
- 2 on 1 guided safaris (One Professional Hunter / PH / Guide with two hunters)
Non hunters are welcome and we offer special couples and family safari daily rates and packages.
Daily rate includes:
- Services of Professional Hunters (PH’s)
- Trackers and Skinners, Camp personnel and 4×4 hunting vehicle
- Accommodation, meals, beverages & daily
- Field preparation of trophies
- Transportation of trophies to local taxidermist
- Transfer to and from Johannesburg International Airport
Daily rate excludes:
- Trophy fees for game taken or wounded
- Taxidermy fees, packing, dipping and shipping to final destination
- Hotel charges before and after contracted safari period
Limcroma Safaris is one of the premier dangerous game and big five hunting outfitters in Africa.
Steve & Cheryl
Kim & Donna
“Great hunting, great food, great hospitality, and most importantly great friends! “A friend in need is a friend indeed” We will be back to see you again.”
Steve & Linda
Send us a message for more information.
About Limcroma Safaris
Limcroma Safaris operates full service South African safari adventures on almost 200,000 acres of privately owned land and closely managed hunting concessions. When hunting with Limcroma Safaris, clients enjoy pursuing more than 45 species of trophy class African plains game including big greater kudu, gemsbok, impala, warthog and blue wildebeest.